– How do we set a Minimum/Maximum Password length in ForgeRock OpenDJ?
– How do we impose the Users to use certain Special characters in their OpenDJ password?
– How do we have the Users use a alphanumberic string as their OpenDJ password?
– How do we create a Custom Password Validator (one that validates a Password against certain rules as the ones above)?
Well if these questions bother you, just like it happened to a friend of mine a day ago, the following video might help get some answers:
– ForgeRock OpenDJ Documentation on Password Policy
– ForgeRock OpenDJ Password Policy Part I – Service Based Password Policy [Video]
– ForgeRock OpenDJ Password Policy Part II – Sub Entry Based Password Policy [Video]
One thought on “Configuring Password Validator in ForgeRock OpenDJ 3”
There is also an Interactive CLI available. If you only fire opends command it will ask you configuration parameters. Once you complete it, you will have all the available options to change configuration